Your Ad Here

Ferocious dogs

I used to breed Rottweilers...they are not vicious (they do look ferocious though...friends and neighbors would not go into back yard with Barron, even with us back there. We would have to put him up)...they ARE very protective of their owners though...same with pit bulls...there are not any ferocious breeds (Fila Brasileiro are breed to be guard dogs).A little Chihuahua can be ferocious (vicious). I have been bitten by more Chihuahuas than any other dog. Just because they are small does not mean that they can't do damage.
The most thought of "ferocious" breeds are(in no particular order)
Pit Bulls
Chow Chow
Rottweiler
German Shepherd Dog
Rhodesian Ridgeback
Belgian Malinois
Doberman Pinscher
Staffordshire Bull
TerrierAmerican Staffordshire
TerrierChinese Shar-PeiAkitaShiba
InuAustralian Cattle Dog
Non though of "ferocious" dogs:
Chihuahua
Cocker Spaniel
Dachshund
Miniature Pinscher
Miniature Schnauzer
Pekingese
Pomeranian
Shih Tzu
Toy Fox Terrier
Yorkshire Terrier
I have been bitten by all of these "non-vicious" little dogs.Never by the "vicious" ones!If you are looking for a ferocious dog, you don't need a dog...if you love a particular breed, and it is not a "status symbol" then get your dog.I saw my first Rottweiler when I was 9 yrs old...such a majestic breed. I knew it was the breed for me...they are very gentle for there size.With any dog, you have to take responsibility, expecially with a "powerful" breed like pits, rotts and Shepherds.